When you mix yoga, food and music, you’re generally onto a great thing – and that’s the promise of Soul Circus, the Cotswolds’ renowned yoga and wellness festival taking place on the 17-19th August.
But while yoga is fantastic for fostering a sense of peace and inner calm, knowing that your belongings are effectively staying in an open field with thousands of other festival-goers doesn’t exactly feel… Zen.
So while you’re dancing in your wellies or doing the downward dog, what’s the best way to keep your valuables safe? Here are our top five tips to ensure you make the most of your experience and keep your valuables protected:
- Pack light. The beauty of a wellness festival is the lightness of yoga pants. Yoga gear has become an everyday fashion item for a reason. Light, versatile and comfortable, this festival is about keeping it simple and practical.
- Clip a GPS tracking device to your bag. We’ve all had that moment of sheer panic when we can’t find our bag and frantically search for it, fearing the worst. This feeling is heightened at a festival, so to achieve some peace of mind, make sure to clip a GPS tracking device such as MOVETRACK from V by Vodafone** to your bag(s). That way, the only thing you will leave behind will be your troubles and concerns, not your personal belongings.
- Soak up the energy. There’s something to be said about the power of the masses, so expect to be swept up in the moment and experience something bordering the profound and inspiring.
- Let go. The growing popularity of wellness festivals is in part due to the sense of freedom and social connection. Embrace the feeling and immerse yourself in the moment. This is why you’re here.
- Keep an open mind. It’s a wellness festival so you will undoubtedly meet some of the happiest and most balanced people you’ve ever known. The path to a better you just got easier.
**MOVETRACK fromV-Bag by V by Vodafone is a small gps tracking device that connects straight to the Vodafone network and is accessible via a smartphone app (both iOS and Android versions, and available to Vodafone and non-Vodafone customers also). A one-time purchase fee of £59 applies and the subscription is just £3/month.
Find out more about the MOVETRACK GPS tracker and how it can keep your or your loved one’s belongings safe.
Terms apply. For full functionality: a 30-day V-SIM plan, Vodafone network coverage and gps signal are required. V by Vodafone products (except V-Auto) must be activated via the V by Vodafone app (available on Android and iOS devices only). Please note this product is designed for land-based location tracking and must not be connected or used on an aircraft. Full terms and details at https://shop.v.vodafone.com.